Once upon a time, there was a Fair Maiden. She was satisfied with her life, steady in a good job and on a happy path until… in swans the Man of Her Dreams.
He was strong, challenging and incredibly supportive BUT there was challenge… they worked in the same business together. So strong was their love, however, that proved not to be a problem. And as their life together grew, the Fair Maiden’s role evolved to that of Fair Mother, HomeMaker and Supporter.
Then, 20 years later, something changed!
And that’s where we start today’s conversation with Kylie and Anthony Sultana of Creo Wealth. This joyful and supportive couple have been married for 20 years and have worked in the finance industry for three decades. A few years ago they took a leap and started their own financial advice business.
Having lovingly supported one another through the rocky establishment phase, Anthony says their relationship is stronger than ever. For Kylie, meanwhile, the business has not only enabled her to regain her confidence to re-enter the workforce, she completely OWNS it.
In this podcast, we talk about:
- How creating titles in their business has supported Kylie to step in and step up.
- Why bolstering your self-esteem is one major plus to working with your other half.
- The surefire way to learn more about your partner in 12 months than you did in 20 years.
- The criteria that Kylie and Anthony have adopted to make decisions easy.
- Three things every couple in business should have in place to grow their wealth.
Obviously I’m a huge advocate of the pros of working alongside the person you love. It’s one of the biggest personal development experiences of your life. Today’s conversations really bolstered that idea for me, hearing how Kylie’s confidence has lifted and their relationship has positively shifted from taking this step after 20 years together. I loved this chat so much.